Department of Otolaryngology has addressed several issues in order to implement:
- Solve problems related to the adverse factors of an industrial society, performed a series of papers studying the impact of chemical pollution and radiation background in Azgyre in Tengiz region, Kyzyl-Orda, as well as in the city of Almaty for upper respiratory tract;
- The problem of medical mycology;
- Optimization of preoperative and postoperative period in tonsillectomy;
- The problem of subjective tinnitus as a symptom of hearing pathology, diagnosis and treatment;
- Clinical and functional features of the pathology of the nose and paranasal sinuses in patients with leprosy;
- Immunological and microbiological aspects of the pathology of the maxillary sinus;
- Surgical treatment of inflammatory lesions of the upper-jaw sinus with ultrasound;
- Osteoplastic surgery of low-frequency ultrasound, laser therapy for sinusitis and cystic polypous;
- Define the role of infection associated chronic inflammatory disease of the nose and paranasal sinuses;
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis with soputsvuyuschey pathology of upper respiratory tract;
- Problems with vestibular disorders of peripheral vascular disease, and central origin;
Employees of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology closely with practical public health, carried out scientific and practical conferences for physicians, Astana, Karaganda, Pavlodar, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Semipalatinsk, Taraz, Shymkent, Aksai.
Each year, over 7 years, invited Professor. E. Steinbach (Germany) to conduct master classes.