Department of Otolaryngology at the Kazakh Institute of Medicine was established in 1936 under the leadership of Vasil Ermolaeva Gavrilovich, a born organizer, a scientist, a representative of the Leningrad School of otolaryngologists. Over the years, in Kazakhstan, in addition to the area in the department of ENT-Diseases combine several positions: Chief Doctor of the CPC Hospital, chief physician of the clinical hospital № 1, the Deputy Director of Kazmi and deputy commissar of Health of the Kazakh SSR. He has successfully worked in the journal «Health of Kazakhstan.» Party and the government of Kazakhstan for labor progress given the title of Honored Scientist of the Kazakh SSR, was awarded the Order of Labor Red Banner, Order of the Red Star. He was a member of the regional committee, regional committee of the Communist Party of Kazakhstan.
In 1939 after the departure of Ermolaev VG in Leningrad, the chair becomes a PhD and in 1947 MD Boris Elantsev, a representative of the Tomsk school of Otorhinolaryngology, bright and prominent, highly successful scientist, the organizer, who created the Kazakhstan School of Otorhinolaryngology: 7 d.m.n., 37 PhD published a monograph on the surgical diseases of upper respiratory tract, which still enjoys great demand — in practical public health.
After leaving on a holiday in 1973 to 2002 the department was headed by Professor S. Taybogarov they released six books on various branches of specialization. His scientific school were a doctor, and 11 candidates of medical sciences.
From 2002 to the present rate of Otorhinolaryngology, and then, in 2005, the department is headed by MD D.E.Zhaysakova
D.E. Zhaysakova Almaty is the Chairman of Rhinology Society, a member of the Dissertation Council of AP 09/06/01 LGU «Astana», a member of the editorial board member of the Hospital Council hospital № 5, a member of the KEELS. Under her leadership, defended 3 doctoral, 10 master’s theses. Has repeatedly been a reviewer and reviewer of candidate and doctoral dissertations.
For his contribution to science professor, D.E. Zhaysakova awarded the Medal «Аl-Farabi.» As a result of the Republican contest for the title of «Best teacher of high school» in 2008, organized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Grant became the owner of the republican А.S.Kulimbetov Associate Professor AS, which was awarded the badge and the certificate is issued «The best teacher of high school in 2008,» Ministry of Education and Science of the RK.
The objective of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology: The aim of the Department of Otolaryngology is to prepare and issue experts, the implementation of research and educational work among the students in the department, preparation of the teaching staff, provision of medical advice to the population and the introduction of practical public health, scientific and practical achievements in the ENT specialty.
Tasks of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology:
educational and methodical work, scientific research, educational work, medical and advisory work.
Go to the theoretical problems are the subject of Otorhinolaryngology:
1) study questions the mechanism of disorders of the neuromuscular apparatus of the larynx, in inflammatory diseases.
2) to study the mechanism of the effect of cytokines on the state of the pathology of the nose and paranasal sinuses in children during periods of exacerbation and in the residual state.
3) The course of chronic inflammatory disease of the middle ear and the possibility of plastic surgery.
4) Implants of the inner ear in traumatic conditions.
5) Inflammatory diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses, revealing the role of the nervous, endocrine and immune system in regulating the process of chronicity.
6) The role of minimally invasive operations in the surgical treatment of diseases of upper respiratory tract.
7) endovideosurgery ENT pathologies of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
8) Questions otonevrologicheskih diagnosis of treatment of diseases in the light of the current state of the ear disease.